Mobile Food Units

Mobile Food Units

Mobile Food Unit Requirements
The following Mobile Food Unit requirements are applicable for mobile food units operating within Sweetwater County, Wyoming.

Mobile Food Units are licensed in the same way as restaurants. You must contact the Environmental Health Department for a preopening inspection. Applications are not filled out online due to an onsite inspection requirement.

Fees for Mobile Food Units:

$100.00 first year
$ 50.00 renewal for continuous years

Mobile Food Units are inspected annually.

For information call or visit:

Sweetwater County Environmental Health
333 Broadway, Suite 010
Rock Springs, WY 82901

(307) 872-3930
(307) 352-6709