Restaurant Application

Restaurant Application

Any establishment serving or selling food of any kind, including packaged goods, must have a food license.

Anyone wanting to start this type of business, needs to contact the Sweetwater County Environmental Health Department for regulations and consultations.  This application can not be found online.  It must be filled out by an inspector upon preopening of the restaurant to make sure that proper requirements have been met. 

Annual licensing is as follows:
$100.00 initial fee for the first year
$ 50.00 annual fee for subsequent years

Questions and concerns please contact us at:

Sweetwater County Environmental Health Department
550 Uinta Drive, Suite D
Green River, WY  82935

(307) 872-3930
(307) 352-6709