Child Support

Child Support
Payment Options
Payments for child support may be made by cash or money order. Business checks pursuant to a Notice to Payor are also accepted. Payments received by this office prior to 2:00 pm are normally processed and mailed out the same day. To assist us in processing payments, providing your POSSE case number on your payment is appreciated.

Child Support Forms

Note: Divorce / child support packets are available at our office.

Phone Numbers for Related Child Support Offices
  • Child Support Services of Wyoming (CSSW) - Enforcement Office
    Ph: (307) 875-4725 - Green River
    Ph: (307) 362-7883 - Rock Springs
  • State Distribution Unit (SDU) - Cheyenne (Child support payments, direct deposit with Reli-A-Card)
    Ph: (888) 570-9914