Despite significant changes in court operations during the pandemic, Wyoming’s district courts remain open for all proceedings that are not deemed confidential by law. Physical access to court facilities is extremely limited and requires permission in advance but remote access has been made available to you.
The district court’s weekly calendar of non-confidential hearings will be posted here. They will also be posted on the door to the west entrance of the courthouse.
During the pandemic you can attend by video or teleconference using the instructions set out below.
Thank you for your interest in district court proceedings.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by _RECORDID in Descending Order within category
Judge Lavery7 documents
Judge Robinson8 documents
- Week of 10/26/2020 Week of 10/26/2020
- Week of 10/19/2020 Week of 10/19/2020
- Week of 10/12/2020 Week of 10/12/2020
- Week of 10/05/2020 Week of 10/05/2020
- Week of 09/28/2020 Week of 09/28/2020
- Week of 09/21/2020 Week of 09/21/2020
- Week of 09/14/2020 Week of 09/14/2020
- Week of 09/07/2020 Week of 09/07/2020
Procedure for the Public to Attend Hearings Electronically1 document
- Procedure for the Public to Attend Court Hearings Procedure for the Public to Attend Court Hearings