Despite significant changes in court operations during the pandemic, Wyoming’s district courts remain open for all proceedings that are not deemed confidential by law. Physical access to court facilities is extremely limited and requires permission in advance but remote access has been made available to you.
The district court’s weekly calendar of non-confidential hearings will be posted here. They will also be posted on the door to the west entrance of the courthouse.
During the pandemic you can attend by video or teleconference using the instructions set out below.
Thank you for your interest in district court proceedings.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by _RECORDID in Descending Order within category
Judge Lavery6 documents
Judge Robinson7 documents
- Week of 04/12/2021 Week of 04/12/2021
- Week of 04/05/2021 Week of 04/05/2021
- Week of March 29, 2021 Week of March 29, 2021
- Week of March 22, 2021 Week of March 22, 2021
- Week of March 15, 2021 Week of March 15, 2021
- Week of March 08, 2021 Week of March 08, 2021
- Week of March 01, 2021 Week of March 01, 2021
Procedure for the Public to Attend Hearings Electronically1 document
- Procedure for the Public to Attend Court Hearings Procedure for the Public to Attend Court Hearings