Clerk of District Court

Clerk of District Court
Donna Lee Bobak 
Clerk of District Court 

P.O. Box 430 
80 W. Flaming Gorge Way 
Suite 255 
Green River, WY 82935 

Ph: (307) 872-3820 
Ph: (307) 922-5246 - Rock Springs
Fx: (307) 872-3986

Jury Information Line 
Ph: (307) 872-3972 - Green River 
Ph: (307) 922-5472 - Rock Springs 

Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Clerk of District Court is responsible for accurately and effectively processing and managing the case files and court records of the Third Judicial District Court, Sweetwater County, and providing reliable public information and customer service in a timely manner to any person who requests assistance.

The clerk has many duties, which include the processing of cases and court-ordered payments as well as the administration of appeals and jury trials.  We accept credit cards for any type of payment except for passport fees.

Items Not Handled by the District Court
Please note that the District Court does not handle traffic citations, misdemeanors, or any offense that resulted in the issuance of a ticket. View additional information about tickets and citations.

Obtaining Legal Advice
The Clerk of District Court's Office is dedicated to efficiently and effectively assisting the citizens of Sweetwater County and all other individuals or agencies in need of our services. However, Wyoming Statute 5-3-213 prohibits the clerk of court or deputy clerks to give legal advice. If you are in need of legal assistance you may contact the following organizations: