Please call after 5:30 pm the day before the trial is to begin.
- Green River - (307) 872-3972
- Rock Springs - (307) 922-5472
Helpful Information For Prospective Jurors
- Jury service is one of the most important civil obligations that a citizen has the opportunity to perform.
- Potential jurors are randomly selected from lists of licensed drivers and registered voters by the Wyoming Supreme Court.
- This office will try to accommodate your pre-scheduled vacations, doctor appointments, surgeries or any other commitment that would make you unavailable to serve. You must provide notification to this office (bold) as soon as you make your plans and before receiving a letter summoning you to appear for a specific trial.
- Trials begin immediately after jury selection and typically last two to five days.
- You will be on jury duty for one year; from April 1st through March 31.
- You will be notified by mail approximately one week prior to the date of a trial.
- You will be paid the jury service fee allowed by Wyoming State law of $30 per day plus mileage, if you travel more than five miles. Payment will be mailed. It is your responsibility to inform this office of any change of name, address or employer.