Required Information for Requesting an Absentee Ballot
Any registered voter in Wyoming may request an absentee ballot for any or all elections ONLY within the calendar year in which the election is held but not on the day of election. When requesting an absentee ballot, you must provide the following voter and absentee ballot request information.
- Full name;
- Date of birth;
- Your current Wyoming residence address including your house number, street, city, county and zip code;
- The mailing address where your ballot should be mailed;
- The election(s) for which the absentee ballot requested;
- If for a primary election, the political party ballot you wish to vote. (You must be a registered member of that political party. If you are not, please contact your county clerk on how to update your voter registration information); and
- A statement that you are eligible to vote in the election(s).
- Any registered voter can obtain their absentee ballot as early as 45 days prior to the election or any day after contacting the county clerk's office, but not on Election Day.
- Mailed ballots will be sent 45 days before the election to all voters who have requested that an absentee ballot be mailed. Absentee ballot requests received after 45 days will be sent as soon as possible. (Mail delivery with the county may take up to seven (7) days, and longer if your mailing address is outside of the county.)
- In Person - Bring your completed absentee ballot in the signed envelope to your county clerk's office at 80 W Flaming Gorge Way, Green River, WY 82935
- By Mail - Mail your completed absentee ballot in the provided envelope to your county clerk's office. (Mail delivery within the county may take up to seven (7) days, and longer if you're mailing your ballot from outside the county.) 80 W Flaming Gorge Way, Suite 155, Green River, WY 82935
Contact our office at 307-872-3733 for information on the status of your ballot.