- Individuals at least 18 years of age
- Residents of the State of Wyoming and the county from which the application is made
- Individuals that can read and write the English language
- A convicted felon is not eligible to be a notary unless the felony conviction has been:
- Reversed or annulled;
- Pardoned; or
- All rights have been restored pursuant to W.S. 7-13-105(a).
Each notary public must provide him or herself with an official seal. This seal must show his or her name, the words "notary public," the name of the County where residing, and the word "Wyoming."
NOTARY PUBLIC Commission and Oath Bond First page $12
Each additional page $3
COUNTY CLERK'S Certification for a Notary $5
Ph: (307) 872-3749
Ph: (307) 922-5213 Rock Springs