- County Licenses - Types A and B Application Form
- Type A - This license is used for buried utility lines crossing the county road or paralleling the county road for distances of 1000 feet or more.
- Type B - This license is used for utility lines crossing the county road right-of-way overhead where no boring or trenching is required and for utility lines paralleling the county road for less than 1000 feet.
- County Access / Driveway Permits Application Form
- County Access Permit - This permit is used for a new road accessing onto a county road or any work or activity performed within the County Road right-of-way that is not covered by License A or B.
County Address Permit - This application can now be found on the Planning & Zoning Department's website.