Click to Home

Go To Search

Application Forms

Applications can be brought to the Land Use Office or filled out online and mailed to our office along with your payment.

Please complete, print, sign and return your application to:
Sweetwater County Land Use
80 W. Flaming Gorge Way, Suite 23
Green River, WY 82935

If you cannot find the form you are looking for below, please call our office at (307) 922-5430 or 872-3914 for assistance.

Available Applications