In light of the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak concerns and with the safety of our community and staff of primary concern, we announce that Sweetwater County buildings will be closed to the public beginning March 18, 2020 until further notice.
As part of our commitment to the community, staff will still report to work and anyone in the public who needs to do business at a County building can call the specific department and that department will work with the public individually to figure out how best to tend to the public needs.
The following buildings will be closed to the public:
- Sweetwater County Courthouse, not including District Court (Green River)
- Sweetwater County Museum (Green River)
- Sweetwater County Services building (Green River)
- Sweetwater County Purchasing building (Rock Springs)
- Sweetwater County Sheriff’s Administration building (Rock Springs)
- Human and Health Services building, not including public health (Rock Springs)
- Sweetwater County Rock Springs and Green River Road and Bridge Shops
- Sweetwater County Vehicle Maintenance and Fire building (Rock Springs)
- Sweetwater County Detention Center- arrangements have been made to serve needs of public outside of the building
- Farson Community Center
For further information see the following announcement
Sweetwater County Main Line: 307-872-3734